Upcycled design and craft by Genanvendt:
Genanvendt is a webshop and shop in the small Danish idyllic town and seaside resort Lundeborg for people who love unique, upcycled, offbeat design, craft and artwork made of discarded or recycled materials.
Genanvendt means ‘upcycled’ in Danish! The designers behind Genanvendt use upcycled materials for their designs. This means that materials which are not used anymore or which would have been disposed of anyway are used again for something completely new and different, creating a new unique design.
Sales outside of Denmark:
If you live outside Denmark and wish to buy a product, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com. Genanvendt’s webshop is currently not set up to handle sales outside of Denmark but will be eventually. Please note that an additional shipping fee will be charged depending on where you live. We do not ship to the United States and Canada at the moment.
Examples of upcycled products and design:
– Lamps made of old vinyl records, the famous Danish vacuum cleaner Nilfisk, kitchen equipment, license plates etc.
– Stuffed animals and teddys and pillows made by second hand fabric.
– Paintings on canvas, paper, furniture or wood veneer (more to come).
– Candlesticks made of old books.
– Wooden cars made of old furniture.
– Upcycled cans for storage with old comic book pages decoupaged on.
– Upcycled step wastebasket with old comic book pages decoupaged on.
– Upcycled wooden, steel and plastic trays with old comic book pages decoupaged on.
– Placemats with comic books decoupaged on.
– Hidey books made from beautiful old books.
And much more to come 😉