Upcycled design and craft by Genanvendt:
Genanvendt is a webshop and shop in the small Danish idyllic town and seaside resort Lundeborg with lots of unique, upcycled, sustainable, offbeat design, craft and artwork made of discarded or recycled materials. In Genanvendt, we design and create all products ourselves from discarded or recycled materials in order to further a sustainable society with less waste.
The shop is open the entire summer season (find opening hours and address at the bottom of the page) and during the winter season by appointment. You can always reach us by phone during the day (see phone no at the bottom of the page) or you can e-mail to email@example.com.
Genanvendt means ‘upcycled’ in Danish! The designers behind Genanvendt, Jesper Fejerskov & Anna Lynge, upcycle materials for their designs. This means that materials which are not used anymore or which would have been disposed of anyway are used again for something completely new and different, creating a new unique design.
Sales outside of Denmark:
If you live outside Denmark and wish to buy a product, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Genanvendt’s webshop is currently not set up to handle sales outside of Denmark but will be eventually. Please note that an additional shipping fee will be charged depending on where you live. We do not ship to the United States and Canada at the moment.
Examples of upcycled products and design:
– Lamps made of old vinyl records, the famous Danish vacuum cleaner Nilfisk, kitchen equipment, license plates etc.
– Metal figures made of metal parts from old electrical appliances like cameras, watches, radios, vaccum cleaners etc.
– Earrings made of old metal trays, baking tins, copper pans, engine parts etc.
– Candlesticks made of old books.
– Wooden cars made of old furniture.
– Upcycled cans for storage with old comic book pages decoupaged on.
– Upcycled step wastebasket with old comic book pages decoupaged on.
– Upcycled wooden, steel and plastic trays with old comic book pages decoupaged on.
– Placemats with comic books decoupaged on.
– Hidey books made from beautiful old books.
– Stuffed animals and teddys and pillows made by second hand fabric.
And much more to come 😉